Demolition Permits
Central San will require you to cap or abandon your sewer if the roof is removed from the structure or the extent of your remodel makes the building uninhabitable during construction.

A Demolition/Sewer Capping Permit from Central San is required prior to obtaining a demolition permit from your local building department. A permit application must be submitted.  

Applicants will be asked to provide the following information at the time the permit is issued: