How to Participate
Your voice counts. We want to ensure all District residents can safely share their input while observing public health guidelines. To that end, we’re offering several options to participate:
- Leave a voicemail before the meeting: Record comments by leaving a voicemail at (925) 229-7303. Voicemail comments must be received at least one hour prior to the meeting and will be read aloud at the meeting.
- Send an email before or during the meeting: Please direct your email to Katie Young, Secretary of the District, at email@example.com. Any comments will be read aloud at the meeting.
Join the Zoom meeting online: If you would
like to join the Zoom meeting and provide verbal or written
- Please submit an online Speaker/Comment Card before or during the meeting. Speaker cards help ensure an orderly process so that everyone has the opportunity to speak. You will be called upon to share your verbal comments during the meeting. Written comments will be read aloud.
- Join the Zoom meeting online at: centralsan.org/meeting
- Observe the meeting online: All meetings will be livestreamed on our website at centralsan.org. Please note that the livestream does not offer the option to comment during the meeting. To comment during the meeting, please use option 2, 5 or 6.
Listen to the meeting by phone: Use the
following dial-in info:
US +1 669 900 9128
Meeting ID: 822 3472 4422
- Attend the meeting in person: Meetings will be held in Central San’s Multi-Purpose Room (MPR) at 5019 Imhoff Place, Martinez. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we encourage everyone to participate virtually when possible. If you choose to attend a meeting in person, please note that face coverings and social distancing are required.
We appreciate your being part of this process and we value your input. If you have any questions about how to participate, contact the Secretary of the District at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 229-7303.