Sewer System Management Plan
The District has prepared a Sewer System Management Plan (SSMP) in accordance with the requirements of the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) Order No. 2006-0003-DWQ, Statewide General Waste Discharge Requirements for Sanitary Sewer Systems.
The goals of the SSMP are to:
- Responsibly manage, operate, and maintain all parts of the wastewater collection system and adhere to the components of the SSMP
- Provide adequate capacity to convey design peak flows
- Minimize the frequency of sewer system overflows
- Mitigate the impact of sewer system overflows
- Develop annual strategic goals and measure progress towards those goals