Shop Green Businesses
The Green Business Program recognizes businesses that comply with all environmental regulations and take action to conserve resources and prevent pollution.
Currently the Green Business Program has certified a number of businesses in Contra Costa County. To sign up to be a Green Business or to find Green Businesses in your area, go to: www.greenbusinessca.org.
Benefits to Your Business
- Create a positive working relationship with environmental agencies.
- Receive helpful compliance assistance specific to your facility.
- Get on-site consultation concerning water quality, hazardous materials, solid waste, energy and air issues.
- Learn how to implement resource conservation measures that will lower energy, water, and waste disposal costs.
- Gain more customers through the publicity provided by the program.
Your efforts to comply with regulations and conserve resources will be publicized by the Green Business Program. Examples of recognition include:
- Promotion of your business in city and agency newsletters.
- Press coverage, promotional events, and special recognition.
- Decals, certificates, and promotional materials for your business.
- Green Business logo to use in your advertising.
Ms. Susan Psara
Pollution Prevention Specialist
Contra Costa Health Services
Green Business Program
4385 Pacheco Blvd., Suite 100
Martinez, CA 94553