Notice of Public Hearing on October 25
To receive comments concerning the Redistricting of Director Divisions
NOTICE that the Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Central San) will hold additional public hearings regarding THE REDISTRICTING OF DIRECTOR DIVISIONS which will be in effect for the 2022 election cycle. The first hearing was held October 4, 2021; a video recording of that meeting is available.
The purpose of the public hearing is to receive public input regarding the REDISTRICTING of Director Division map boundaries that were formed in the fall of 2020 based on the 2010 Census. With the 2020 Census completed, the District will review the boundaries and adjust the map as necessary to meet the requirements of law.
Central San welcomes all interested parties to participate in the public hearing(s) and/or express their opinion on the boundary redistricting. The next public hearing will be held in the Multi-Purpose Room at Central San, 5019 Imhoff Place in Martinez:
Monday, October 25, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
Members of the public wishing to participate and/or provide public comment may do so as follows:
- Send an email before or during the meeting: Please direct your email to Katie Young, Secretary of the District, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any comments will be read aloud at the meeting.
- Attend the meeting in person: Meetings will be held in Central San’s Multi-Purpose Room at 5019 Imhoff Place, Martinez. If you choose to attend a meeting in person, please note that face coverings are required.
- Observe the meeting online: All meetings will be livestreamed on our website at centralsan.org. Please note that the livestream does not offer the option to comment during the meeting. To comment during the meeting, please use option 1 or 4.a.
- Join the meeting online: If you would like to join the meeting as a virtual participant to view and provide verbal or written comments, please contact the Secretary of the District at email@example.com.
- Please submit an online Speaker/Comment Card available at centralsan.org/elections before or during the meeting. Speaker cards help ensure an orderly process so that everyone has the opportunity to speak. You will be called upon to share your verbal comments during the meeting. Written comments will be read aloud.
If you have any questions, residents are invited to call 925-229-7303 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about Director Division elections, why the District made this change and the process of formulating Director Division boundaries is available on the District website at centralsan.org/elections.
Katie Young, Secretary of the District