Application Forms

Used for projects involving a new residence on a vacant lot, new duplexes, condo units, townhouses, apartments, and new ADUs, including legalizing an existing ADU.  

Used for tenant improvements, construction of new commercial and mixed use buildings, additions to a commercial building, project occurring on a non-residential property.  

Used when the existing exterior sewer line will be altered, capped or repaired, or a new sewer line will be installed.